Sweet Farm is bursting with strawberries right now! We've had to get creative with new ways to eat them and this crostini is a huge hit. Easy to make a delicious, we can't recommend it enough.
What you'll need:
- Garlic (Carpathian variety recommended)
- Ricotta (we recommend Kite Hill non-dairy)
- Balsamic Reduction
- Sourdough Baguette
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and slice the baguette.
- Place baguette into a bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place slices on cookie sheet and place into oven for about 9 minutes.
- Crack open a couple cloves of garlic. When you pull the crostinis out, vigorously rub garlic cloves on tops of warm toasts so that the garlic clove melts into the bread.
- Top toasts with a spoonful of the ricotta. Then layer on thinly sliced strawberries.
- Drizzle with Balsamic Reduction. Sprinkle with thinly sliced basil, salt and pepper.
- Enjoy immediately!