It's squash blossom season on the farm! A farm favorite is frying them after stuffing them with vegan cheese! Check out the recipe below for this tasty treat <3
- Mix ricotta, mint, jalapeño Havarti together. Gently pack the stuffing into the blossoms.
- Heat about 1/2 inch oil in pan over medium heat.
- While heating, mix flour, soda, salt and pepper together.
- Dip stuffed blossoms into mixture and place in hot oil. Fry for about 2-3 minutes on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve over pasta sauce and top with basil 🌿