The Sweet Farm u-Pick Club Gives your Family 10-weeks of heirloom vegetables & flowers. Plus it includes a Sweet Farm Membership!
U-Pick Club dates for Spring 2018 are Saturdays, starting May 26 through July 28. Only 40 spots are available so sign-up now!
The Sweet Farm U-Pick Club for Spring 2018 will get you:
- Seasonal, heirloom vegetables and flowers grown right here at Sweet Farm. (Spring season includes artichokes, arugula, beets, broccolini, carrots, cauliflower, fava beans, kohlrabi, kale, lettuce, sugar snap peas, scallions, strawberries...and more!)
- A chance to experience more intimately where your food comes from.
- Access to and instruction using all the tools you need for the weekly harvest list.
- A weekly recipe to turn your Sweet Farm veggies into a delicious vegan dish.
- A canvas Sweet Farm bag to take your goodies home in!
- The warm feeling knowing that you are helping the most abused animals in the world - farm animals.
- A Sweet Farm Membership which includes free admission for you and a guest to our 2017 sanctuary Member Days. Member Days happen monthly during spring and summer months. Keep an eye on the website for dates!
Sweet Farm U-Pick CSA Membership is $500 for the spring season. Check back later for details on the Fall 2018 U-Pick Details!
Sweet Farm is 501(c)3 non-profit organization. It is run entirely by grants and donations from the public. Donations go directly to feeding and caring for the animals, as well as funding our humane education and community outreach programs - helping spread our message of compassion to the public. All donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.